Clutch plate for all Spyker C8 models; the clutch plate needs to be checked during the C package service. When the clutch plate is replaced too late one would need to also replace the flywheel and all other related parts.
Service package C is an elaborate vehicle maintenance operation, this includes package B and adds to that the following activities:
- Renewing engine coolant
- Replacing fuel filter (external)
- Replacing spark plug units
- Replacing engine air filter
- Renewing transmission oil
- Replacing main battery
- Replacing poly V-belt and pulleys
- Replacing timing belt and puleys
- Replacing engine coolant pump
- Replacing thermostat
- Inspection clutch components
Price on request, mail for more info.